CCNA Boot Camp Accelerated
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX), is an instructor-led training course that teaches learners how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, connecting to a WAN, and identifying basic security threats. Also covers topics in more depth and teaches learners how to perform basic troubleshooting steps in enterprise branch office networks, preparing learners for Cisco CCNA certification.
This course teaches learners how to install, operate, configure, and troubleshoot basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, identifying basic security threats, understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common network issues, connecting to a WAN, configuring EIGRP and OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding wide-area network technologies, and getting familiar with device management and Cisco licensing.
Delegates will learn how to
· Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
· Establish Internet connectivity
· Manage and secure network devices
· Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
· Troubleshoot IP connectivity
· Describe how to configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
· Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment and configure OSPF for IPv6
· Define characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
· Describe how device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways.
· Understand QoS, virtualization and cloud services, and network programmability related to WAN, access and core segments.
Module 1: Building a Simple Network
Module 2: Establishing Internet Connectivity
Module 3: Summary Challenge
Module 4: Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Networks
Module 5: Introducing IPv6
Module 6: Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
Module 7: Implementing Network Device Security
Module 8: Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
Module 9: Summary Challenge
Module 10: Implementing a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution
Module 11: Implementing Wide-Area Networks
Module 12: Network Device Management
Module 13: Summary Challenge
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|