Red Hat System Administration Rapid Track
This course combines Red Hat System Administration I and II at a rapid pace.
The RHCSA Rapid Track course relates to Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®7 and is designed for students who already have significant experience with Linux administration. The course reviews the tasks covered in Red Hat System Administration I and II at an accelerated pace.
This course builds on a student's existing understanding of command-line based Linux system administration. Students should be able to execute common commands using the shell, work with common command options, and access man pages for help.
Delegates will learn
· Managing users and groups, files, and file permissions
· Updating software packages with yum
· Managing and troubleshooting systemd services during the boot process
· Network configuration and basic troubleshooting
· Managing local storage and creating and using file systems
· Firewall management with firewalld
· Managing kernel-based virtual machines (KVMs)
· Automating installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux using Kickstart
Accessing the command line
Managing files from the command line
Managing local Linux users and groups
Controlling access to files with Linux file system permissions
Managing SELinux security
Monitoring and managing Linux processes
Installing and updating software packages
Controlling services and daemons
Managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux networking
Analyzing and storing logs
Managing storage and file systems
Scheduling system tasks
Mounting network file systems
Limiting network communication with firewalld
Virtualization and kickstart
There are no prerequisites for this course.
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|