Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift
Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180) introduces building and managing Docker containers for deployment on a Kubernetes cluster. This course helps students build core knowledge and skills in managing containers through hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform. The video classroom version is only available on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.5 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
At the end of the course Delegates will
· Understand container, Docker, and Red Hat OpenShift architecture.
· Create containerized services.
· Manage containers and container images.
· Create custom container images.
· Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift.
· Deploy multi-container applications.
· Developers who wish to containerize software applications
· Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration
· Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures
Get started with container technology
Create containerized services
Manage container images
Create custom container images
Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift
Deploy multi-container applications
Troubleshoot containerized applications
Comprehensive review of Introduction to Container, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift
There are no prerequisites for this course.
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|