Kanban Training with Gamified and Experienced Applications
In this training, we aim to present information at beginning level, which will help transformations of organizations on Lean Production principles, executing flow-based business model, philosophy of Lean Kanban, its principles and experienced practices.
At the end of this training, participants more easily adopt Kanban framework and philosophy based on team.
- With a better risk management and application, it helps you establish compatible, flexible and fast-reacting systems.
- It helps you form Kaizen culture within the organization.
Managers or each team member who want to apply Kanban principles and practices at team level can participate in this training.
Kanban Definition of Kanban
· Meaning of Kanban
· Fundamental Principles of Kanban
· Look at the system through service eye
Kanban Systems and Kanban History.
· Systems Thinking
· Kanban systems
· Pull based system
· Commitment/Promise in Kanban (Deferred Commitment)
· Planning and Engaging in business in Kanban (Replenishment)
· Product Output in Kanban (Decoupled Cadence)
· Flow Efficiency
Toyota Production System (Lean Production) and what is Lean Kanban?
Kanban Practices (Lecturing with examples.).
Board Design and Visualization
· Board Visualization
· Kanban cards design
· Board examples
Formation and understanding Value flow in Kanban
Experiencing Kanban with Value flow practical work
KATA workshop game
Basic Kanban metrics.
· lead time
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|