Cloud Computing Essentials
Cloud computing is a big shift from the traditional way businesses think about IT resources. cloud services offer
- A pay-as-you-go model with minimal or no initial costs
- Usage-based pricing, so that costs are based on actual usage
- Elasticity, so that users can dynamically consume more or less resources
- Location independence, high availability, and fault tolerance
- Ubiquitous access to services, where users can access services from any location using any form factor
In this course, you will gain a solid understanding of the fundamental concepts and architecture of cloud computing and of the design and deployment of a cloud computing platform.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing.
- Comprehend the business benefits and business considerations of cloud computing.
- Understand cloud computing from a technical perspective and recognize the various techniques, methods, challenges, and types of clouds.
- Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Explain typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing, and understand the implications for an organization.
- Recognize the compliance, risk, and regulatory consequences of cloud computing and its financial and strategic impact on an organization.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning cloud computing technologies.
Course Overview and Logistics
Context, History, Definitions, and Types of Clouds
Business Perspectives, Business Case, and Outsourcing vs. Cloud Computing
Taxonomy, Techniques, Methods, Challenges, Risks, and Implications
Roadmaps, Vendors, Cloud Readiness, and Migration
Service Management: Control, Design, Change, and Run
Risk Management, Financial Management, and Vendor Management
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|