Deep Learning Fundamentals
Get a crash course on the what there is to learn and how to go about learning more.
Deep Learning presents a simplified explanation of some of the hottest topics in data science today:
• What is Deep Learning?
• What are are convolutional neural networks?
• Why is deep learning so powerful and what can it be used for?
• Be part of a rapidly growing field in data science; there’s no better time than now to get started with neural networks.
This course is an introductory course and does not have any hands-on lab. After completing this course, it is recommended to take “Deep learning with TensorFlow” course.
Introduction to Deep Learning
• Why Deep Learning?
• What is a neural network?
• Three reasons to go Deep
• Your choice of Deep Net
• An old problem: The Vanishing Gradient
Deep Learning Models
• Restricted Boltzmann Machines
• Deep Belief Nets
• Convolutional Networks
• Recurrent Nets
Additional Deep Learning Models
• Recursive Neural Tensor Nets
• Deep Learning Use Cases
Deep Learning Platforms and Software Libraries
• What is a Deep Learning Platform?
• Dato GraphLab
• What is a Deep Learning Library?
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|