In this course, you will learn the foundational concepts and practices of containerization on a single Docker node. The course offers learners the opportunity to assimilate basic container orchestration and how to scale Docker across multiple nodes in a simple swarm or Kubernetes cluster. This course provides essential foundational knowledge for subsequent Docker courses.
Delegates will learn
· Understand the foundations of containerization on a single Docker node
· Create an image using Dockerfile best practices
· Use volumes in the application development process
· Apply concepts of the Docker networking model
· Understand the goal of services as a method of scaling containers
· Utilize two different orchestrators (Swarm and Kubernetes) to deploy a single application across multiple machines
· Create a secret and understand its accessibility capabilities
Developers, operators, and architects desiring a strong foundation in Docker technologies and an introductory hands-on experience building, shipping, and running Docker containers.
Understanding the DevOps
The Docker Technology
Install Docker Server
Docker Registry and Repositories
Creating and Managing Docker Images
Running and Managing Containers
Creating and Running a Simple Web App.
Docker Networking Basics
Scaling out with Swarm
What is next?
Ansible / Puppet / Chef
There are no prerequisites for this course.
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|