ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst
The ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst course extends the broad understanding of testing acquired at Foundation Level to enable the role of Test Analyst to be performed.
The ISTQB Certified Test Analyst Advanced Level is principally aimed at test practitioners who have achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing and are expecting to be actively involved in the analysis, specification, design and execution aspects of software testing, and who want to increase their knowledge and skills beyond the levels covered by the Foundation and Intermediate qualifications. This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers. This Advanced Level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts and management consultants.
Delegates should be able to
· Perform the appropriate testing activities based on the software development lifecycle being used.
· Determine the proper prioritization of the testing activities based on the information provided by the risk analysis.
· Select and apply appropriate testing techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence, based on defined coverage criteria.
· Provide the appropriate level of documentation relevant to the testing activities.
· Determine the appropriate types of functional testing to be performed.
· Assume responsibility for the usability testing for a given project.
· Effectively participate in formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge of typical mistakes made in work products.
· Design and implement a defect classification scheme.
· Apply tools to support an efficient testing process.
· Test & Quality Engineers
· Business Analysts
· System Analysts
· Software Developers
· Project Managers
· Enterprise Architects
Software Testing and Process
Basic Aspects of Software Testing
Risk-Based Approach to Testing
Overview of Advanced Level Test Techniques
Equivalence Partitioning Test Techniques
Decision Table Testing Techniques
IEEE 829 Test Documentation
Advanced Level Test Techniques (Chapter I)
Classification Tree Test Techniques
State Transition Test Techniques
Pairwise Test Techniques
Advanced Level Test Techniques (Chapter II)
Experienced Based Test Techniques
Defect Based Test Techniques
Use Cases Test Techniques
Test Tool, Reporting and Automation
Test Tools ve Automation
Choosing the Right Test Techniques
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|