Machine Learning With Big Data
Want to make sense of the volumes of data you have collected?
Need to incorporate data-driven decisions into your process?
This course provides an overview of machine learning techniques to explore, analyze, and leverage data. You will be introduced to tools and algorithms you can use to create machine learning models that learn from data, and to scale those models up to big data problems.
Delegates will learn how to
· Design an approach to leverage data using the steps in the machine learning process.
· Apply machine learning techniques to explore and prepare data for modeling.
· Identify the type of machine learning problem in order to apply the appropriate set of techniques.
· Construct models that learn from data using widely available open source tools.
· Analyze big data problems using scalable machine learning algorithms on Spark.
This course is for those new to data science. Completion of “Big Data Integration and Processing” is recommended. No prior programming experience is needed, although the ability to install applications and utilize a virtual machine is necessary to complete the hands-on assignments. Refer to the specialization technical requirements for complete hardware and software specifications.
Introduction to Machine Learning with Big Data
Evaluation of Machine Learning Models
Regression, Cluster Analysis, and Association Analysis
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|