Splunk provides the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence. Splunk software and cloud services enable organizations to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine-generated big data coming from websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors and mobile devices. Enterprises, government agencies, universities and service providers in over 90 countries use Splunk software to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance and reduce cost.
This instructor-led onsite course provides information on how to use Splunk and its components in order to turn raw data into valuable business insights.
Delegates will learn how to:
• collect and normalize data
• install, configure, and manage Splunk components
• search and visualization details and examples
In addition to the lectures, the content will be enforced with hands-on labs.
Data Architects, Data Administrators, System Administrators, DevOps
• Mac, Linux or Windows
• Latest version of Chrome or Firefox
• SSH Client software (e.g. PuTTY)
• Stable internet connection
• Access to lab servers over tcp/22 and tcp/8000
1. Splunk Introduction & Components
2. Splunk Walk-through
3. How Indexing Works
4. Getting Data In
5. Knowledge Objects
6. Searching and Visualizations
7. Splunk Enterprise Administration
8. Distributed Deployment
9. Monitoring Splunk Enterprise
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|