Enabling and Managing Office 365
This is a 5-day instructor-led training (ILT) course that targets the needs of IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and its users.
Delegates will learn how to
· Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
· Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
· Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
· Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
· Plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus.
· Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
· Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
· Plan and implement the Skype for Business Online deployment.
· Plan and configure SharePoint Online.
· Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.
· Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365.
· Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
· Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
Planning and provisioning Microsoft Office 365
Overview of Office 365
Provisioning an Office 365 tenant
Planning a pilot deployment
Managing Microsoft Office 365 users and groups
Managing user accounts and licenses
Managing passwords and authentication
Managing security groups in Office 365
Managing Office 365 users and groups with Windows PowerShell
Configuring administrative access
Configuring client connectivity to Microsoft Office 365
Planning for Office 365 clients
Planning connectivity for Office 365 clients
Configuring connectivity for Office 365 clients
Planning and configuring directory synchronization
Planning and preparing for directory synchronization
Implementing directory synchronization by using Azure AD Connect
Managing Office 365 identities with directory synchronization
Planning and deploying Office 2016 ProPlus
Overview of Office 365 ProPlus
Planning and managing user-driven Office 365 ProPlus deployments
Planning and managing centralized deployments of Office 365 ProPlus
Office telemetry and reporting
Planning and managing Exchange Online recipients and permissions
Overview of Exchange Online
Managing Exchange Online recipients
Planning and configuring Exchange Online permissions
Planning and configuring Microsoft Exchange Online services
Planning and configuring email flow in Office 365
Planning and configuring email protection in Office 365
Planning and configuring client access policies
Migrating to Exchange Online
Planning and deploying Skype for Business Online
Planning and configuring Skype for Business Online service settings
Configuring Skype for Business Online users and client connectivity
Planning voice integration with Skype for Business Online
Planning and configuring SharePoint Online
Configuring SharePoint Online services
Planning and configuring SharePoint site collections
Planning and configuring external user sharing
Planning and configuring a Office 365 collaboration solution
Planning and managing Yammer Enterprise
Planning and configuring OneDrive for Business
Configuring Office 365 groups
Planning and configuring rights management and compliance
Overview of the compliance features in Office 365
Planning and configuring Azure Rights Management in Office 365
Managing the compliance features in Office 365
Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365
Troubleshooting Office 365
Monitoring Office 365 service health
Planning and configuring identity federation
Understanding identity federation
Planning an AD FS deployment
Deploy AD FS for identity federation with Office 365
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|