Our Advanced Angular training course gives existing Angular developers further tools and techniques to improve the functionality and performance of their Angular projects.
this course will take you deeper into the platform to gain practical hands-on experience of performance tuning, test-driven development, data modelling, security and more.
This course is ideal for customized on-site delivery, whereby we can factor your existing Angular development into the course and focus on the most relevant topics for your team's needs.
By the end of this course, delegates will learn:
• Angular Architecture and streamlining deployment
• TDD with Angular
• Refining the User Experience
• Securing your Angular applications
• High-performance Routing
• Data Modelling for large and rapidly changing data sets
• Optimising Services
• Full-stack ECMAScript - working with NoSQL, Node and related technologies
Our Advanced Angular training course is aimed at existing developers who want to increase their knowledge of the framework in order to streamline and harden Single-Page Applications using Angular and related technologies.
Delegates should have attended our Angular Fundamentals Course or have equivalent experience.
• Given a specification, how to decide on modules, directives, services and components for a large app
• Exploring test-driven development scenarios, code coverage and test automation.
• How testable components fits with the architecture.
• Using mocks and TestBed
• Creating a consistent, modern experience across every interaction.
• De-bouncing fields and monitoring quality-of-service for the user interface
• Understanding the security features built in to Angular
• Building secure interactions.
• Deciding where model data should persist
• Designing meaningful client-side routes that pass minimum data packets efficiently.
• Exploring large scale apps and how inputs and outputs can be used optimally
• Ideal validation techniques that don't frustrate the user.
• Scenarios where template-driven or reactive forms are most appropriate.
• Exploring real world examples of Data-driven forms.
• Dealing with very large and rapidly changing data sets.
• Optimising renderers for complex data.
• Exploring custom class inheritance examples
• Optimising services.
• When Promises or Observables are more relevant.
• Maximising the efficiency of server-side communications
• Exploring real-world examples that use server and client side ECMAScript.
• Trends in noSQL data storage, Node and related technologies
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|