Advanced Python Programming
In this Python training course, students already familiar with Python programming will learn advanced Python techniques.
This advanced Python course is taught using Python 3; however, differences between Python 2 and Python 3 are noted.
Delegates will learn to
· work with Jupyter Notebook.
· work with the Collections module.
· about mapping and filtering and lambda functions.
· advanced sorting.
· work with regular expressions in Python.
· work with databases, CSV files, JSON, and XML.
· write object-oriented code in Python.
· test and debug your Python code.
· about Unicode and text encoding.
Advanced Python Concepts
- Advanced List Comprehensions
- Quick Review of Basic List Comprehensions
- Multiple for Loops
- Collections Module
- Named Tuples
- Default Dictionaries
- Mapping and Filtering
- Lambda Functions
- Advanced Sorting
- Sorting Lists in Place
- Sorting Sequences of Sequences
- Sorting Sequences of Dictionaries
- Unpacking Sequences in Function Calls
- Modules and Packages
- Regular Expression Syntax
- Python's Handling of Regular Expressions
Working with Data
- Getting Data from the Web
Classes and Objects
- Creating Classes
- Attributes, Methods and Properties
- Extending Classes
- Documenting Classes
- Static, Class, Abstract Methods
Testing and Debugging
- Creating Simulations
- Testing for Performance
- The unittest Module
Unicode and Encoding
- Encoding and Decoding Files in Python
- Converting a File from cp1252 to UTF-8
Introduction to Python Programming
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|