“A successful presentation can only be possible by synchronizing the mind with the audience. You can only reach minds when you can reach hearts.” Bryn Stevenson
“While preparing a presentation, always practice keeping the control and keep in mind these three words: simplicity, clarity and brevity.” Garr Reynolds
Two most essential criteria in adult presentations: being worthy of being listened and ensuring conveyed messages to be correctly perceived and adopted.
Basing on these two basic criteria, Presentation Magic Training aims to acquire the audience valuable, practicable, catchy and unique information conveyance methods.
Communication is an important part of both our work life and social life. Communication skill should be strong to attain success as well. For that reason, body language and spoken language are of great importance. If we consider life as presentation stage, messages desired to be conveyed can only be conveyed by presenting them effectively.
Starting from this point, people can only move their communication skills forward by combining their achievements in influencing and persuasion power with personality structure. Today, in many companies, we spend most of our time with meetings and presentations, and company employees who make these presentations the simplest, the most understandable and the most effective are one step ahead.
Sample presentations will be made with live feedback system in the training. Special feedbacks in which we will address a different topic in each of them is in the form of giving feedbacks at first hand in a different session. An obvious difference will be observed between the beginning and the ending, and follow-up activities will be arranged for employees who are in the need of further deepening/development.
Basing on the theory of establishing genuine intimacy and persuading in company meetings, the stage will be left to you as a presentation magician who will be fascinating while being watched.
The training is designed to improve skills of influencing and persuading company employees or groups, top management.
• Performing self-confident and reliable presentations
• Understanding new views and approaches on influencing ability and sub-dynamics of influencing such as power and resistance.
• Preparing presentations that influence distracted people and get their attention constantly.
• Applying different influencing tactics according to different scenarios
• Forming the skill of effectively giving persuasive message according to different audience and, while doing this, creating credibility and giving confidence.
• Expert roles preparing company presentation at different levels
(Training, human resources, organization, sales and marketing department employees)
• Those who gets into one-to-one relations with people in terms of communication, motivation, negotiation and leadership
• All managers and manager candidates
There are no prerequisites for this course.
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|