A common misconception is that conflict is negative and disruptive to an organization’s performance. But, when well-managed, conflict can result in positive change and increased productivity. Through highly interactive group activities, self-assessments, and discussions, you will learn to recognize the various natures of conflicts and how to appropriately react to those situations. You will also gain a better understanding of your personal style for responding to conflicts to achieve desired outcomes that lead to organizational success.
Delegate will learn how to
· Describe conflict and its sources and strategies
· Interpret behaviors and reactions within different conflict styles
· Evaluate the impact of how people interpret situations and communicate during conflict
· Assessing conflict to determine a resolution
This course is designed for individuals who want to better manage conflict through developing a constructive conflict resolution environment that can lead to creative and innovative solutions.
· Types of Conflict
· Conflict Sources and Strategies
Managing Conflict Styles
· Understanding Your Approach to Conflict
· Managing Conflict Styles of Others
Engaging in Conflict
· Assumptions and Conflict
· Conflict Communication Techniques
Effective Conflict Resolution
· Analyzing a Conflict and Finding a Resolution
· Facilitating Dialogue
There are no prerequisites for this course.
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|