Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
This five-day course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server and who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016. Students will learn the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
Delegates will learn how to
· prepare and install Nano Server, a Server Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
· describe the various storage options, including partition table formats, basic and dynamic disks, file systems, virtual hard disks, and drive hardware, and explain how to manage disks and volumes.
· describe enterprise storage solutions, and select the appropriate solution for a given situation.
· implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
· install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V.
· deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers.
· describe the high availability and disaster recovery technologies in Windows Server 2016.
· plan, create, and manage a failover cluster.
· implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines.
· configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster, and plan for an NLB implementation.
· create and manage deployment images.
· manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
Installing, upgrading, and migrating servers and workloads
Configuring local storage
Implementing enterprise storage solutions
Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
Deploying and managing Windows Server and Hyper-V containers
Overview of high availability and disaster recovery
Implementing and managing failover clustering
Implementing failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines
Implementing Network Load Balancing
Creating and managing deployment images
Managing, monitoring, and maintaining virtual machine installations
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|