SQL Server Reporting Services 2016 for Report Writers
This Introduction to SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services (SSRS) training class teaches students how to create, format, and manage SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services reports. This course focuses primarily on the Report Designer tool in the SSDT-BI for Visual Studio. Attendees will also work in and become familiar with Report Builder and Report Manager.
Delegates will learn how to
- Use Report Designer and Report Manager.
- Work with solutions and projects.
- Create basic reports.
- Enhance reports with formatting, images, and charts.
- Effectively group and summarize data.
- Work with parameterized reports.
- Build dynamic reports with expressions and parameters.
- Incorporate charts and custom maps.
- Work with drillthrough reports.
- Manage reports.
- Utilize Report Builder.
SSRS Overview and Tools
Working with Solutions and Projects
Creating Basic Reports
Summarizing and Sorting
Introduction to Expressions
Add Flexibility with Parameters
Enhanced Report Items
Rendering, Deploying, and the Web Portal
KPIs and Mobile Reports
Beyond Basic Reporting
Using Report Builder (If Time Permits)
Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|