Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
This 5-day Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 training class teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server 2016. Students will learn how to install Exchange Server 2016, and how to configure and manage an Exchange Server environment. The course covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations using Exchange Management Shell. Students also will learn how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, how to implement and manage highly available Exchange Server deployments, and how to implement back up and disaster recovery solutions.
The course also teaches students how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server 2016 deployment. In addition, students will learn how to administer Exchange Online in an Office 365 deployment.
This course is primarily intended for people aspiring to become enterprise-level messaging administrators for Exchange Server 2016. IT generalists and help-desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2016 might also take this course. Students taking this course are expected to have at least two years of experience working in the IT field—typically in the areas of Windows Server administration, network administration, help desk, or system administration. They are not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server versions.
Delegates will learn how to
· perform deployment and basic management of Exchange Server 2016.
· manage Exchange Server 2016.
· create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016.
· use Exchange Management Shell to create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016, and perform various tasks to automate Exchange management procedures.
· configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2016, and manage Client Access services.
· implement and manage high availability.
· implement backup and disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2016.
· configure message transport options.
· configure message hygiene and security options.
· implement and manage Exchange Online deployments.
· monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2016.
· secure and maintain Exchange Server 2016.
Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 servers
Managing recipient objects
Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 and recipient objects by using Exchange Management Shell
Implementing client connectivity
Managing high availability in Exchange Server 2016
Implementing disaster recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Configuring and managing message transport
Configuring antivirus, antispam, and malware protection
Implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange Online deployments
Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Securing and maintaining Exchange Server 2016
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|