Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
This Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 training class provides experienced Exchange Server administrators with the knowledge to design and implement an Exchange Server 2016 messaging environment. Students will learn how to design and configure advanced components in an Exchange Server 2016 deployment such as site resiliency, advanced security, compliance, archiving, and discovery solutions. In addition, students will learn about coexistence with other Exchange organizations or Exchange Online, and migration from previous versions of Exchange Server. The course will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help students optimize their Exchange Server deployment.
Delegates will learn how to
· plan for Exchange Server deployments.
· plan and deploy Exchange Server 2016 Mailbox services.
· plan and deploy message transport.
· plan and deploy client access.
· design and implement high availability.
· maintain Exchange Server 2016.
· design messaging security.
· design and implement message retention.
· design messaging compliance.
· design and implement messaging coexistence.
· upgrade to Exchange Server 2016
· plan a hybrid Exchange Server deployment.
Planning Exchange Server 2016 deployments
Planning and deploying Exchange Server 2016 Mailbox services
Planning and deploying message transport
Planning and deploying client access
Designing and implementing high availability
Maintaining Exchange Server 2016
Designing messaging security
Designing and implementing message retention
Designing messaging compliance
Designing and implementing messaging coexistence
Upgrading to Exchange Server 2016
Planning a hybrid Exchange Server deployment
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|