Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
This course is intended for students who have experience building web applications. Students should also have experience with the Microsoft Azure platform and a basic understanding of the services offered in Azure.
This course offers students the opportunity to take an existing web application and expand its functionality as part of moving it to Azure. The course does not require any existing experience with the ASP.NET platform but does require experience with C#. This course focuses on the development considerations and decisions necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud.
Delegates will learn how to
· Compare the services available in the Azure platform.
· Configure and deploy web applications.
· Creating Azure Web Apps from the gallery.
· Deploying and monitoring Azure Web Apps.
· Creating and configuring Azure Virtual Machines.
· Create and manage a storage account.
· Manage blobs and containers in a storage account.
· Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance.
· Identify the implications of importing a SQL standalone database.
· Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
· Create a virtual network.
The candidates targeted by this training have basic experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. Candidates are also proficient with the development tools, techniques, and approaches used to build application solutions using C#.
Module 1: Overview of the Microsoft Azure Platform
· Azure Services
· Azure Portal
Module 2: Building Application Infrastructure in Azure
· Azure Virtual Machines
· Azure Virtual Machine Workloads
· Migrating Azure Virtual Machine Instances
· Highly Available Azure Virtual Machines
· Virtual Machine Configuration Management
· Customizing Azure Virtual Machine Networking
· Virtual Machine Scale Sets
Module 3: Hosting Web Applications on the Azure Platform
· Azure Web Apps
· Azure Logic and Function Apps
· Configuring an App Service App
· Publishing an Azure App Service App
· Supplemental Services
Module 4: Storing SQL Data in Azure
· Azure SQL Database Overview
· Managing SQL Databases in Azure
· Azure SQL Database Tools
· Securing and Recovering an Azure SQL Database Instance
· Additional Managed Database Services
Module 5: Designing Cloud Applications for Resiliency
· Application Design Practices for Highly Available Applications
· Application Analytics
· Building High Performance Applications by Using ASP.NET
· Common Cloud Application Patterns
· Caching Application Data
Module 6: Storing Unstructured Data in Azure
· Azure Storage Overview
· Azure Storage Tables
· Azure Redis Cache
· Azure Search
· Azure Cosmos DB
Module 7: Storing and Consuming Files from Azure Storage
· Azure Storage Blobs
· Controlling Access to Storage Blobs and Containers
· Configuring Azure Storage Accounts
· Azure Files
Modude 8: Designing a Communication Strategy by Using Queues and Service Bus
· Azure Storage Queues
· Azure Service Bus
· Azure Service Bus Queues
· Azure Service Bus Relay
· Azure Service Bus Notification Hubs
Module 9: Automating Integration with Azure Resources
· Creating Azure Scripts using Azure PowerShell
· Creating Azure Scripts using Azure CLI
· Azure Resource Manager
· Azure REST Interface
· Azure Cloud Shell
Module 10: DevOps in Azure
· Continuous Integration
· Azure DevTest Labs
· Azure Resource Manager Templates
· Managed Solution Hosting
Module 11: Securing Azure Web Applications
· Azure Active Directory
· Azure AD Directories
· Azure AD Offerings
· Azure Key Vault
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|