ASP.NET Using C#
This ASP.NET course provides a comprehensive and practical hands-on introduction to developing Web applications using ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2017. It includes an introduction to ASP.NET MVC, a newer Web programming framework that incorporates use of the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern. It also includes coverage of using ASP.NET AJAX to build rich client applications and the use of Web API to create HTTP services. A final lesson introduces ASP.NET on Microsoft's Azure cloud.
The fundamentals of Web applications are reviewed, and a testbed is established for ASP.NET and Internet Information Services. The architecture of ASP.NET is outlined, including the role of compilation, the Page class and code-behind. Web Forms are introduced, including server controls, view state, life cycle, and the event model. Request/response HTTP programming using ASP.NET is covered.
Additional server controls are introduced, including menus and master pages. Data access is covered in some detail in two lessons, including an introduction to ADO.NET, Language Integrated Query (LINQ), the Entity Data Model (EDM) and the powerful data access controls provided by ASP.NET. The LocalDB version of SQL Server 2016 Express is used as the database. This section of the course is tied together by a progressive case study illustrating a Web site for a publishing company.
The final section of the course introduces four important ASP.NET technologies: ASP.NET AJAX, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, and ASP.NET on Azure.
Delegates will learn how to
- Gain a thorough understanding of the philosophy and architecture of Web applications using ASP.NET
- Acquire a working knowledge of Web application development using Web Forms and Visual Studio 2017
- Optimize an ASP.NET Web application using configuration, security, and caching
- Access databases using ADO.NET, LINQ and the Entity Data Model
- Use newer features in ASP.NET
- Implement rich client applications using ASP.NET AJAX
- Create Web applications using the Model-View-Controller design pattern
- Create HTTP services using ASP.NET Web API
- Deploy an ASP.NET Web application to the Azure cloud
This course is designed for experienced application developers and architects responsible for Web applications in a Microsoft environment.
- Introduction to ASP.NET
- Web Forms Architecture
- ASP.NET and HTTP
- Web Applications Using Visual Studio
- State Management and Web Applications
- Server Controls
- Caching in ASP.NET
- ASP.NET Configuration and Security Fundamentals
- Debugging, Diagnostics and Error Handling
- More Server Controls
- ADO.NET and LINQ
- Data Controls and Data Binding
- ASP.NET AJAX
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET Web API
- ASP.NET and Azure
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|