Test-Driven Development Using Visual Studio and C#
An emerging software engineering paradigm is test-driven development, where tests are written early and testing is performed continuously during the development process. Problems are discovered early and corrected when they are found. This one-day Test-Driven Development Using Visual Studio and C# training class for developers explains the methodology of test-driven development and the use of the unit testing framework that comes with Visual Studio 2017, including the free Community version.
This is practical C# training, with many example programs and tests written in C#, including a cumulative case study. The goal is to quickly bring you up to speed in doing unit testing in your .NET development projects.
Delegates will learn how to
· Understand the principles of test-driven development.
· Acquire fluency in developing tests using the Visual Studio unit testing framework.
· Efficiently exercise test suites using Visual Studio and MSTest.
· What Is Test-Driven Development (TDD)?
· Functional Tests / Customer Tests
· Unit Tests / Programmer Tests
· Test Automation
· Simple Design
· A Visual Studio Test Drive
· TDD with Legacy Code
Visual Studio Unit Testing Fundamentals
· Structure of Unit Tests
· Unit Testing Framework
· Test Cases
· Test Classes
· Test Runners
· Ignoring Tests
· Initialization and Cleanup
More about Unit Testing Framework
· Expected Exceptions
· Custom Asserts
· Debugging Unit Tests
|Capacity||Max 12 Persons|
|Training Type||Classroom / Virtual Classroom|